1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sermon from Cracker Barrel and the Parking Lot

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by SaggyWoman, Jan 20, 2002.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Sometimes, we has human beings think that because we have had dirty, filthy rag lives, caused by our own sin and shame, that this is how Jesus left us.

Jesus' death on the cross and subsequent empty tomb occurrance, we are not left as filthy rags. We are not left as ones rejected. We are fully accepted in Christ, through Christ, and because of Christ.

I need no other one, thing, or hope, except to realize that Jesus loved and loves me, and he died for me, and to accept his love for me. And this is, in totality, the completeness that I need. .. No one else completes me and makes me whole except Jesus. No other thing. No other. Period. Nothing less, nothing more.

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I ever change my mind and believe in women preachers in my church, I'll give you a call, Saggy. That was well done! [​IMG]

3. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    And following that thought SaggyWoman, just think about how pure and clean we all are - who are saved by the blood. The Bible tells us that when God the Father looks upon us, He cannot see our filth and sin because the righteousness of His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ covers it all. PTL that it is so! [​IMG]