1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sharing Christ - quickly!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by computerjunkie, Jan 11, 2006.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

When we were building our new church building, I can't tell you how many of the constuction workers came to the Lord - just by working side by side with our members...

2. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

Also, when you order pizza or some other takeout, tip. When you eat out in groups, tip. Don't make unreasonable demands, but don't let them walk all over you, either. People see fairness.

Pay for your bills on time, unless there is something beyond your control preventing it, and do your best to avoid those situations. (In my business, I give a discount to churches, but I require a larger deposit because so many of them think I should do the work for free.)

People will see these things before they see, "If you were to die today, what would happen?"

After they see your behavior, then is a good time to ask these questions, in most cases.