1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

She Survived 3 Concentration Camps And A Gas Chamber, Listen to and Heed Her Warning

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The world has a very short memory. The horror of the Holocaust and the murder of millions should have left a lasting mark on all countries and peoples of the planet – but recently, never again seems to have morphed into never mind. Antisemitism and hatred for Jews is springing up everywhere, including here in America. We have a President who obviously is anti-Israel and loathes Netanyahu. This morning I heard that the Iranians sent a message to Israel that they would retaliate for the killing of one of their officers. That’s nothing new… but they sent it via our diplomats – when did we become the water boys for fascist Iran? Oh yeah, when Obama took office and brought an Iranian Valerie Jarrett along as his consigliere.

http://rightwingnews.com/religion/s...to-and-heed-her-warning-for-the-future-video/

2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

"If you were of the world, the world would love you as its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you." John 15
    :19

Christian hatred is not far behind with progressives, but I'd rather be hated by the world than loved by the world.

3. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

Sadly, humans have an astounding ability to morph hatred from one group to another whether it is religious, colour or culture.

4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And very rapidly, I might add!

5. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolutely correct.

In addition - how many people remember 7 Dec 41; 6 Aug 45; 13 Aug 61; 5 Sep 72; 23 Aug 82; 11 Sep 01.....

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay, that was a heart wrenching story to be sure.

Okay raise your hands . . .

How many here would do the same things to Muslims today? How many here would stand by silently and doing nothing while the "authorities" did the same thing to Muslims today?

Seems to me that the word "exterminate" has been bandied around here lately in relation to those "dirty no good untermenchen Mooslims" and some of the people here actually advocated for the "final solution" to the Muslim problem.

Now that last part right there scares me and I don't scare easily.

#6 poncho, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No hands yet?

8. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If the particular Muslim was seeking to harm others then yes, I believe in action against them by the authorities but for the regular Muslim on the street? No. My community has Muslims and my son goes to school with them and I do not fear them. They are very nice people and we actually have a lot of the same moral standards. I will bless them just like I will bless anyone else by being kind and generous towards them.

So no, I'm not raising my hand.