1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shocking news Re: The Passion of Christ!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Larry, Feb 27, 2004.

1. Forever settled in heaven

but behold thou who callest whom stupid; check thou out the following:

:(

2. vaspers

vaspers New Member

I know you weren't there to hear it, but if your pastor told you your church was NOT the "house of the Lord" and accused you of terrible things that modesty and Christian dignity will not allow me to repeat...

...you would not be calling the person a "pastor." And you'd wonder what "spirit" was inhabiting and controlling him.

I reserve the word "pastor" and "man of God" for those who manifest Biblical integrity, decency, compassion, and genuine concern for God's holiness and the needs of the flock entrusted to his care.

I have another word for false prophets in sheep's clothing who appear as "angels of Light." Those who understand me know what that word is. Have ears to hear.

I guess it's easier to attack my "wilder" statements than it is to defend a popular ultra-violent film's heresies, inaccuracies, and scriptural distortions.

Fair enuff, go for it.

I'll even toss flowers to worthy debate "opponents" who at least use scripture to support their positions and have a gentlemanly or ladylike manner. Those who do, know who I'm refering to.

Thanks.

Behold: the letters to the churches in Revelation.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]