1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Should Baptist (in general) Shun Westboro???

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jan 11, 2011.

?
  1. Support them, they are following their conscience.

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. Do not recognize them as Baptists.

33 vote(s)
    68.8%
  3. They do not represent my beliefs.

34 vote(s)
    70.8%
  4. I do not wish to judge them.

3 vote(s)
    6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. calvin

calvin New Member

they do spew alot of hate, and have shown up at many of my brothers and sisters funerals to spread their "message". to them i would have to say "your welcome." if i did not do what i do, you could not do what you do. however, i will not judge their eternal destination. no man/woman can do this. we can only pray that their eyes are opened to love. i have no problem with their feelings on homosexuality and the like. but the way they adress it is not in keeping with the Gospel. everytime we stoop to bitterness, we give the Devil a foothold. we also must be on our guard in how we deal with them, on a spiritual level. the only way for these people to see the light, is to show them more love, than their hate can contain. :flower: