Sign Gifts

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Berean, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Joined:
    Feb 7, 2010
    Sorry to hear of your health problems. I have has a few over the years myself as all have. Let me give you a little example so you can be encouraged. April 1, 1998 my best friend killed himself. April 2, 1998 i was ran over by a semi pushed into head on traffic. Ran over by 2 cars. the result right arm damaged, right elbow damaged, Right eye messed up, back destroyed, right hand would not work, Cost me 100,000.00 and a business. Wife left me kidnapped my son. Kicked me out of the home with 37 dollars in my pocket, destroyed my business as a result. God healed the eye, the elbow. the leg, the back and the leg. Took some time. While that was all happening i was being persecuted in open court for my faith. But things changed when God annotated with a special anointing while in a church one Sunday. This anointing involves a rod and a staff. The next time i wend to court wrath came with me, and the Judge and and a social worker were judged for the evil they had done.
    Now if you are going to get anything from the Lord God of Israel the way you go about that is by obeying his instruction, when hard times come you either press into God or you go your own way. If you want healing then you get into the word and see what God states about healing. humble yourself and pray. And you stop blaming everyone else for your personal failures. Life is to short to be looking at self. Start looking to God and getting into his word and promise.
    But great news today April 3, 2018 a man called me and ask if i wanted to be his pardner. Today my business is doing great. I may or may not buy into his business. Really i prefer to preach, but i am able to do all things through Christ.