1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Site Critiques

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Don, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Tony Ford

Tony Ford New Member

Hi Don,

Yes I did mean Italic
    And what I meant was for the text to be Aligned to the left... just as LindaB did in her example.

LindaB has a great solution for the site. The colors work well together and the design has a better use of typography.

Linda, the logo could still go a lot smaller... there are still alot of people that use 800x600 screen settings and a smaller logo would leave room to bring more of the sites content up towards the top of the page.

The Great Free Online Tools and the random search could go to another page....

and that should do it.

Tony Ford
    interface designer
    www.tony-ford.co.uk
    www.rutherglenbaptistchurch.org

[ June 15, 2002, 04:36 AM: Message edited by: Tony Ford ]

2. LindaB

LindaB New Member

Hi All,
    ok, my turn, can you review my site, moreso the second page, I need it checked for color on different monitors, size, use of drop downs and anything else you can come up with, if you are a netscape user, that would be great!
    The main page with the flash doesnt concern me as much as the page with the content.
    Using dreamweaver for main page design but Front Page for interior pages.
    thank you!
    Linda
    ChristianGraphicDesign.com click here to tear it apart..thanks!!