1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SLidell Baptist Seminary

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Robjoshua35, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robjoshua35

Robjoshua35 New Member

Slidell Baptist Seminary has Jesus in their hearts and the Holy Spirit fire in their bones. If you are looking to further your Biblical study and education, Slidell Baptist Seminary is the place for you. You can hear inspirational messages from Bro. Paul Dabdoub, who has 30 plus years of preaching and teaching the Holy Word of God. The old fashion, Bible believing, messages will bring you to the next level in your Biblical studies. His 30 plus years of bringing the Word to the masses, (Jesus' Great Commission, "Go and preach to all Nations..,."), and helping to transform the lives of thousands upon thousands of people who have dedicated their lives to Christ. Glory to God!! You will not be disappointed. Be strong and of good courage in the Lord, and take the next step to further your Biblical study and education. Take just a closer walk with the Lord Jesus, Amen.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ummm.....OK. Could have made a catcher ad, though. Maybe post a pic or something and highlighted their accreditation and on campus programs.

....oh....amen...?

3. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Ah yes, the best form of recruitment...trolling BBs.

Way to go man, you've infinitely raised the institution's profile.

I see the school is "accredited" by the American Accrediting Association of Theological Institutions, which is a body not recognized by the Department of Education and is a widely known diploma mill agency.

Glad I spent all that time on an ATS PhD...wow, for $1200 I can get a PhD!

What a waste of electrons...

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ahhhh...you're just sad that you could have gotten the same degree for less money....:laugh: (just kidding....just kidding).

Why don't they just close this ad....I mean thread.

5. Robjoshua35

Robjoshua35 New Member

The Toothpick.

I posted this for people who want a good solid foundation for whatever ministry they decide, not for an "ad". Is it what Jesus said, "the toothpick in the other person's eye they see, but the plank in their own they do not see". How and why would you want to criticize a place that brings many to God, helps those who want to get closer to God, and is a soul winner for God!! Despite some possible imperfections, as you are not perfect either, my friends, Jesus said, "Follow Me", and this place, Slidell Baptist Seminary, gives a person a chance to do just that. I hope and pray many will become a part of the Ministry of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and here is a good place to start. Become a believer and "Go, and preach the Gospel to all Nations...,." and yes, In the most Holy Name of jesus, Amen.

6. Robjoshua35

Robjoshua35 New Member

Now that you have slapped my one cheek, I turn and offer the other, my "brothers".

7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ok. Thank you.

I don't care where one gets their education -none of my business. It's still an ad.

8. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Christians pay for advertising.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.