1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Smartest Woman On Earth?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Election 2008: Sen. Hillary Clinton's fans suggest that her brilliance outshines her character flaws. But if she's so smart, how did she flunk the D.C. bar exam, one of the easiest in the nation?

Voters have a right to ask. Clinton's camp may pooh-pooh the failure. But a new book profiling her life reveals that it was a big enough deal that she hid the embarrassment from even her closest friends for years.
    From another biography, we also now learn that the esteemed senator failed to read the National Intelligence Estimate on Iraq before she voted to authorize President Bush to use force in 2002. She now regrets the decision, claiming she was misled by faulty intelligence she never bothered to read.
    Turns out Clinton had to be "briefed" by staffers on the details of one of the most important government reports ever printed. What, the smartest woman in the world couldn't scan a 90-page dossier? She had to get the Cliffs Notes?
    These latest revelations make us wonder if Hillary Clinton's vaunted IQ isn't just another Clinton fabrication. Is this why she refuses to release her Wellesley and Yale transcripts?
    Bush released his Yale transcripts (C student). So did the previous Democratic presidential candidate, John Kerry (another Yalie with a C average). What is Clinton hiding?

http://www.ibdeditorials.com/IBDArticles.aspx?id=266023226928898

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It'll be pretty interesting to see what and how she does as president. I really hope she gets to be at the WH.

3. Chessic

Chessic New Member

I wasn't aware they were selling her as intelligent. But considering the years of attacks on the current president's intelligence, it is not surprising. Feminists are often given credit for being more intelligent or "enlightened," as well.

I do not want to see her, nor any other murderer of children, in the WH. Not that I see a Godly candidate from the Republican side....

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Some say she's extremely intelligent but didn't she marry Bill?

5. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

If her ambition was the White House, that would seem like a pretty intelligent move.

6. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

At the time of marriage I doubt she had a clue of such potential.

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Everyone is talking like they believe she will win. I do not believe she will even get the nomination, and certainly do not believe the people will elect her. The only thing going for her is the sad array of republican candidates.

8. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

I guess you're right...

"I never thought I would end up being the Senator from New York. I never thought that the long haired, bearded guy I married in law school would end up being President." - Hillary Clinton (Source: http://www.woopidoo.com/business_quotes/authors/hillary-clinton/index.htm)

...but then...

"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!" - Hillary Clinton​

...doesn't really matter anyway. She's already been president...

"I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." - Hillary Clinton
    (Source: http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/hillary_clinton_quote_730b)

#8 Rufus_1611, Jun 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2007
  9. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Wow, I don't remember seeing that last quote so it's particularly interesting!