1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Snopes and politics

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by NaasPreacher (C4K), Aug 12, 2012.

1. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

That's pretty good!

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have plenty of examples, but what we are talking about is fact based conclusions. Different people will draw different conclusions from the same set of facts.

In my opinion Snopes has a liberal bias based on the diffent conclusions they occasionally draw from what I conclude. They cover it well, but they really dig in if someone questions their opinion on an issue in which they show their liberal bias.

That being said, they sometimes make an error in the facts. That's been documented. Of course, Snopes will not admit their error.

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Just a bump to see if we have evidence that the couple who run Snopes are Obama shills who lie to support President Obama and attack Christianity.

Could we get some of the plenty of examples and documentation?

#24 NaasPreacher (C4K), Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012