1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So very thankful

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by ReformedBaptist, Mar 18, 2016.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

Tonight I spent over an hour talking with my 8 year old daughter about Noah's flood, the burning bush, Daniel, and many other biblical items. As we read through Genesis on Noah, it is written that "Noah walked with God." My daughter replied, "I want to walk with God."

What delight we have to see the Lord work in the hearts of children, and the joy that this brings to a father is beyond words. I am so very thankful to see our Lord Jesus bring this little heart to Him, and how wonderful and beautiful that He would point the way to the great Ark by the Noah's.

Her name is Elizabeth. Please pray she will continue to be tender to the Lord. She is showing so many fruits of salvation we believe she has been born again. Time will tell. My wife and I are raising seven kids. My oldest, who is 18, shows herself to be a true Christian. But I have other children who show mild interest or surface. The Lord has all things in His hands and in His times. What a great joy to give the gospel to our children.

Thank you for your prayers. I am so thankful to God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ for His great mercy towards my children.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

It is one of the greatest joys to be there when our children really "get" the Gospel the first time and are saved. I still remember clearly each of my children's conversion experience and your daughter's sounds like my second child's although we were talking about Palm Sunday and Easter in Taco Bell. LOL Congratulations on your daughter now being your sister in Christ!