1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sodom and the Dems

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, you are once again skirting the question... once again, would you consider Jesus an idealist? A yes or no answer is sufficient.

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Come on, get real. There was nothing to skirt. A standalone label means nothing, or worse. I gave you a straight answer matching as closely as I could the term you threw out. And I'm not likely to do better. Really, if you don't like my take on it, that will have to be on you.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then you should get a job working in the White House if you can’t answer yes or no.... that would be a good career move for you.

4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not sure why this should be so hard for you, but let me try to be clearer. Did you find a Bible passage that uses “idealist” in comparison with Jesus? If so, point it out. Maybe then an answer could be forthcoming. But you don’t seem able to answer the question if asked of you, or haven’t bothered that I’ve seen. The onus is entirely on you. Ad hominem and bullying tactics won’t work well here for you.

• Agree Agree x 2