1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sola Scriptura and Homosexual behavior

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by MikeS, Aug 9, 2003.

1. neal4christ

neal4christ New Member

I see what you guys are saying, but I am not getting into this with you. It is not the big issue to me that it is to you. That is fine. You don't understand what I am saying either. I am not going to play pick and issue and show me what is clear. I am fully convinced in my own mind (Rom. 14:5) on this and am not going to spend time debating with you guys over this. If you want a physical organization to point to for your authority, then go ahead, be my guest. I don't feel a need for that.

Have fun and God bless you guys!
    Neal (who is now done with this subject since it has been the same one for the last couple of times I have spent debating on here [​IMG] [​IMG] )

2. BrianT

BrianT New Member

I don't know what I feel a need for. I'm trying to work through these issues in my own mind, and sort of playing "devil's advocate" a little bit to draw out some responses that are a solid "autonomous Protestant" explanation, because I've discovered that I don't have one and I want to see if anyone else does. [​IMG] That's all. If you don't want to provide one, that's fine. I realize that doesn't mean there isn't one, so I'll poke some other people for one. [​IMG]