1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some companies in Louisiana want to find employees from New Orleans to send them pay

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by TexasSky, Sep 6, 2005.

1. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

2. LorrieGrace

LorrieGrace Member

That IS good news. I remember reading in Reader's Digest a long time ago that an owner of a business paid his employees after the place burned down. It brought tears to my eyes. Things like this lighten a person's heart and make them realize that there really are MORE good people in the world than bad.

I am surprised that the government sends checks to people's homes. When my husband was in the Navy we had to have direct deposit. At first, I was not liking it because I HATE change. But now I think it is THE only way to go.

Where is the Cajundome? I have never heard of it before.

3. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

One suggestion I have is to spread this word in shelters and on websites that victims might see.

Some companies in Louisiana are looking for their employees that were in the storm area so they can send them paychecks.

The military wants the family members of military personnel to get in touch with them so they can reunite servicemen to families.

The post office wants to forward mail to the individuals.

So spread the website URL where you can.

http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3784143