1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some salvatgins I've seen

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Bob Dudley, Mar 16, 2006.

1. mima

mima New Member

Young Boy

Originally Posted by SOGOSINGER
    Tuesday Night we were singing in an old-fashioned gospel sing at a little country church in Ohio. Midway through our 2nd set we saw a man sneak into the back of the church. We found out later that he sat outside on the porch for over a hour listening to the songs and testimonies... when the pastor gave the invitation this 39 year old man walked forward and with tears in his eyes asked the Lord to save him! We have seen over 300 souls saved in the last 6 years but it just never gets old does it?

Yes wonderful, wonderful story and reminds me of this salvation which took place about 6 years ago. A friend of mine, who is an evangelist wanted me to come to a meeting. And so I did . And when I went in I saw a young boy rideing his bike on the sidewalk.
    The metting was held,very few people were there, and after the meeting someone requested prayer. As the pastor and others were gathering in prayer in the front the door opened and the young boy I had seen rideing his bike walked slowly up to the pastor and said, " I have been listening outside the door and I would like to be saved tonight". Glory ,Glory. Glory what a great time of praise and worship followed, after the boy got saved.