1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some think government bears the sword in vain

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Scott Downey, Jan 19, 2020.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Possible, but IMHO to accomplish that, He would have let Shrillary win to continue the empty suit's failing policies.
    One term under her would have rendered the above stated goal; no question!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. We're seeing the direct result of having a completely unqualified, unintelligent, fraud in office right now. His name is Trump. I forgot to add a relentless liar and criminal who's tearing down America.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The more I see the manifestation of TDS as exhibited by some on this board the more I appreciate the peace that comes from trusting in Jesus!!
    The big O was anything but satisfying to me, BUT I never had such venom toward him as these TDSers.
    If I had to describe the emotion seething from the TDSers, it would be pure unbridled HATE.
    All I have seen are accusations that are either lies, OR assigned motives to actual actions; absolutely zilch that would hold up in a true court trial where actual evidence is required!!
    I would strongly suggest to those who claim to be Christians, to bring your problem (POLITICS) to Him and allow Him to calm your soul and clear your emotions.
    I don't have any problem with disagreement with T's policies/actions, but the garbage that usually follows is nothing but slander, and negative emotional responses.
    C'mon folks, turn your hate over to Christ and let Him give you that peace that passes understanding.
    I went through this same thing back in 2000, and a young man where I was having PT told me, "Don't worry about it, God is still in control."
    Politics has not bothered me since, even through 8 years of Obama!!
    Just remember proverbs 21:1.
    Keep in mind that you can disagree with actions/policies WITHOUT having to gin up excuses to hate!!!!

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    lets see his track record... Lowest unemployment rate in decades, lowest for all minorities, building wall, redid the Military, got new trade deals established, got us out of crooked iran deal and go green deal, respected once again world wide, destroyed isis, killed many terrorist leaders, got more pro life fed judges approved than anyone in history, more Christians in high places, daring to make astand on abortion and faith issues, taking on corrupt Dems and fake media...
    How is that tearing down America again?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    this hatred against trump by dems and media seems at times demonic to me!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It’s doubtful there could be a more backward assessment of the situation than that. It would rightly apply to Obama and his administration, though. Obama was a fraud par excellence, a hellacious patriot of evil, especially with his BLM and LGBTQ agendas, even promoting rioting and inserting transgenders into the military, not to mention overrunning our borders and towns with illegal aliens and dangerous refugees.

In contrast, where has Trump torn down America? Nowhere. President Trump is the one leading the charge to improve America for all Americans, and he has been remarkably successful, especially considering all of the criminal wickedness constantly aimed at destroying him and his pro-America agenda. It is those continuing to push the “progressiveness” of Obama that would tear down America.

• Winner Winner x 1