1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Some thoughts to lift you up!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, May 5, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some thoughts to make you think!

Once all villagers decided to pray for rain, on the day of prayer all the people gathered but only one boy came with an umbrella.

Now that's FAITH . . .

When you throw a baby in the air, she laughs because she knows you will catch her.

That's TRUST . . .

Every night we go to bed, without any assurance of being alive the next morning but still we set the alarms to wake up.

That my friend is the meaning of HOPE . . .

We plan big things for tomorrow, next week, even next year, in spite of having zero knowledge of the future.

And we call that CONFIDENCE . . .

We see the world suffering, but still we get married.

That is the reality of LOVE . . .

On an Old Man's shirt was written a cute sentence "I Am Not 60 Years Old; I Am Sweet 16 with 44 years Experience."

We call that ATTITUDE . . .

:wavey: I sure hope these one liners gave you something to think about? Smile for? And regain some of the faith lost amid all the negative this world is projecting day after day! Shalom! :thumbs:

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Liked it! Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk