1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Something interesting from a email

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Willow 2, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Willow 2

Willow 2 New Member

Do you know; then why
    Dear beloved readers, you give life a different taste indeed, many are those
    who speak through the net, however, we are a little different, what we speak
    about is important for the seekers of the true truth, not the truth some of us
    hang to so tight, while has nothing true about it at all. Let me give an example
    of what I am speaking about. Muslims say: we are the truth, all others are
    wrong. Christians say: we know the truth, don’t speak to us what truth is all
    about, and we got so far in this regard. Jewish people think as well that they
    have the truth, and no one else is infact; on the right track unless if they
    serve those Jews as the people of the LORD, and acknowledge their right to rule
    over all the rest as superiors, and the rest as inferior. Hindu think they have
    the truth and no one else, while all of us away from Hinduism is striking
    blocked roads, only Hindu consciousness is the way out of this dark world.
    Buddhist think they reached the ultimatum of knowing the relation between man
    and his surroundings, or the highest truth. Many other beliefs I can list here,
    but why trouble you with details.
    What we noticed about all those beliefs, with such a number in sight, all are
    dif

2. Askjo

Askjo New Member

Ask yourself WHO is the Truth?

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member