1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Something to Think About

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ktn4eg, May 30, 2010.

1. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

2. mcdirector

mcdirector Active Member

Thank you. I put it on my blog.

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    AMEN!!! Thank you, veterans! God bless you!:thumbs:

4. Bro K

Bro K New Member

I appreciate the video clip; but I personally ask for no recognition or praise for what should be expected from every citizen. In '87 I left my last assignment with my retirement orders in hand, and never looked back; but forward knowing I had answered the call 20 yrs prior and gave the best I had. In II Timothy 2:2, Paul is not only telling Timothy to be a soldier of Jesus Christ; but to be a GOOD soldier. During my 20 yrs of active military service I encounter many who were just "along for the ride"; shamefully that fits man Christains today. Now I'm answering the call each day from a higher power; and when I reach my final home; may I be worthy to hear "Well done, thou good and faithful servant".

May these words from Apostle Paul be part of our testimony: II Tim 4:6-7..."For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I finished my course, I have kept the faith:"

I"m fairly new to the BB; one thing that I've notice is the negative way that some treat
    others. I try and apply an old military saying: "You can't win the battles, if you keep shooting your own soldiers"

God Bless
    Frank Ketron
    US Air Force, Retired

5. Bro K

Bro K New Member

Something to think about??????
    - Only if its something I can create controversy.
    - Only if its something I can show my vast knowledge.
    - Only if its something "I" care about.
    - Only if its something I initiated.
    etc

I appreciate your thoughtfulness on posting this thread; but apparently there are more important subjects. May be time to let it go. :godisgood: