1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sort of overwhelmed!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Gina B, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I'm trying to think of another job, and I'm not sure what that is right now. Write now...wish that would work, ha!
    Second kiddo picked her college and I'm happy with her choice. Solid Baptist place, it seems, and the first has gotten more on her feet after the initial dunk into the world of adulthood, which had me concerned, so both of those are PRAISES!
    It's not cheap though.
    So, now to find something I can do that can be done...lupus makes that really tough. It's really tempting to apply for disability, but I really want to do this. Then there's days like today - getting ready for work with everything screaming, and wondering how on earth I'm going to add MORE, but I'm also not going to just sit around all summer. (work at a school, so summers off)
    There has to be something, and something that will work past summer and go with the school schedule next year.
    Right? Of course right. And something my body will cooperate with.
    I meant to talk it over with my rheumy, but he had an emergency and my appt. got cancelled...until mid summer because they are always that backed up. Like I said - overwhelmed, because stuff like that really throws things off when dealing with work and talking to him about when to take meds for things to work out with schedules and such. It's all a balancing act to make things work and be able to keep going....
    I'd really appreciate your prayers. It's all rather insane right now with things changing and trying to get it set up and figured out.

2. plain_n_simple

plain_n_simple Active Member

In Jesus name I declare peace and confidence over this daughter of God, thank you Jesus

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for you, Gina.

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Thank you. Emerging from the most recent flare PRAISE and that always makes things feel brighter. :godisgood:

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Indeed you are in my prayers.

6. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Gina.Keeping your needs in our prayers!!

7. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Think I got my answer - doc is starting me on Cellcept (and another new one plus an increase in one) which means I may not be going ANYWHERE for a while, and if I do, it has to be pretty limited.
    Guess the answer is "stay home and WRITE!" :smilewinkgrin: