1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Southeastern?

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by RLBosley, Aug 5, 2014.

1. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

RL accreditation by SACSCOC (as it is now known) is one of the "cadillacs" of accrediting agencies. If a college maintains SACSCOC accreditation it meets rigorous standards in multiple dimensions. Let it be known, SACS is not a "theological" organization, but rather a professional organization.

2. Greektim

Greektim Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since it was mentioned... SEBTS also has ATS accreditation as well. So it is not just the regional accreditation.

http://www.sebts.edu/about/Accreditation/default.aspx

3. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

Good stuff. Thanks guys. :thumbs:

4. reverist

reverist Member

Courses should be available for registration as soon as mid-to-late March, so I would do whatever you need to do over the next 3-4 weeks if possible. This way, you can avoid the summer online classes filling up!

5. reverist

reverist Member

It looks like we at least do a PhD in Biblical Studies with a Biblical Theology concentration, but I know that's not quite the same as a Biblical Theology PhD (like the difference of having a PhD in Theology with a Philosophy of Religion concentration vs. having a PhD in Philosophy of Religion). Let me know if you end up coming here, even if for the modular format!

6. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

Thanks for the input. I'll be in contact with the school this week.