1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sovereign Grace February Sale

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by Andy T., Feb 4, 2009.

1. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

See here:

http://www.sovereigngracestore.com/

Great deals on books and music. I highly recommend the Valley of Vision CD. Josh Harris' books on dating and courtship are great, too.

2. Creyn

Creyn New Member

But you can't download audiobooks from this site, can you? I'm not sure if you were responding to my thread... I was asking if anyone has used Christian Audio or Family Audio Library, as opposed to Audible, which I have downloaded from before and its pretty easy, but I'd rather give my money to a Christian site.

Maybe I'll just give it a shot and let you know.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

I do believe it is against BB rules to advertise on this site without paying advertising fees.

4. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

Creyn, no this thread was not a response to anything else. It's just an FYI.

Donna, I am not connected with Sovereign Grace in anyway, other than I buy some of their stuff - I thought others might be interested in the sale. Mods can take it down if I broke a rule. Sorry if I did.