1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Special decorations for the fall

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Oct 5, 2013.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Are you decorating special for this fall season? How?

2. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

I had hoped to decorate my front porch this year. I will see how it goes .

3. DiamondLady

DiamondLady New Member

I've had mine decorated since the first of September. Fall is my favorite time of year. I do not do the outside until the end of October because it's still in the 90's here and we don't even have pumpkins available yet...too hot still. I did put out a few mums but they're looking very peaked, too hot. Here's a couple of pictures of indoor décor.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

My children typically decorate, but life changes.

My artist moved, so I'll have to reclaim that part of things this year.

Typically, we do handmade things inside, but not crafts. New little art things. I guess you'd kind of have to see it. This year my plan is to get some squares of canvas already on backing, about 5x5 inches each, and have each of us paint what we want to about the season.

That and changing out the flowers, of course! Naturally, making sure there are plenty of things baked throughout the season to send pumpkin spices and cinnamon and vanilla scents coursing throughout the place is very important! :thumbs:

5. Carnold23

Carnold23 Member

We decorate using my children's crafts!
    I love displaying the artwork my children have made and there is plenty for fall :)
    We also have a fall wreath on our front door and we love carving pumpkins and putting them on display on our porch! Let's hope no teenagers destroy them this year.

6. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

DiamondLady your decorations are beautiful! I love them. They are very classy looking and very creative. I don't do a lot of decorating for the fall but I do love to decorate for Christmas.

7. heisrisen

heisrisen Active Member

I don't decorate for it. My husband talks about wanting to, but I don't think it's necessary or appealing.