1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Special: Pray for an unbeliever

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by evangelist6589, May 11, 2015.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is someone at work named Deanna. She is very positive, cheerful, has a good attitude, and always wants to say something kind to someone. This has opened an opportunity for me to share the gospel with her. Unfortunately she refused to take the Gospel of John I gave her, but did take home the Million Dollar bill gospel tract. I was able to share my faith, but although she claims Catholicism, she does not believe that anyone religion is correct, as she believers there are many paths to God. She denies Jesus being the only way to salvation, and frankly does not know where she is going when she dies. I did ask her if she or her husband needed prayer and she mentioned one thing which I plan to pray for.

If anyone can think of it keep Deanna and her husband in prayer for their salvation.

2. Judith

Judith Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have lifted these two to the Lord. Keep us updated on your efforts. God bless.

3. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for them as well as you, that the Lord open a door of witness for you, and use you to impact the lives of these two.

God bless.

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Praying for them.

5. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist