1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Spiritual Warfare with Ritualistic Abuse Individuals

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by glfredrick, Aug 3, 2011.

1. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

In another thread, I mentioned that I was doing some level of ministry with ritualistic abuse individuals. Several asked that I start a new thread about the issue, so here it is.

I placed this thread in the pastoral ministry section of the forum because I really do not intend to debate theology on this topic, but I am sure the debate will come anyway -- it always does -- mods can help with that, and at least work to hold this topic down to a dull roar in the background as we talk about actual pastoral counseling practice in the spiritual warfare that is ritual abuse counseling.

By way of background, I am actively working with an individual (actually several now) who have been in this sort of scenario. Because of the EXTREME SENSITIVITY of this issue, I will be intentionally vague about details, recounting issues in the individuals' lives, and other things that might point them out in society or be hurtful if discovered. They WANT their story told, but in a way that does not cause more harm, and I have found that a very difficult task at best.

Here is the basic life story of the main individual that I am seeing...

This person was intentionally adopted into a satanic ritualistic (pagan) family for the express purpose of using the individual as an object, toy, tool or other slave-like condition not in keeping with either our culture or any semblance of biblical practice. The process of indoctrination was planned, involved, purposeful, intentionally debasing and harmful, and expressly for the purpose of creating a human automaton who would do whatever perverse or degrading thing was needed at the time to satisfy a ritual or to make money to further the cause of the family so doing. The level of indoctrination is radical beyond comprehension, and stems from ancient practice of slave indoctrination coupled with the advanced techniques pioneered by the Nazi regime of WWII Germany's POW camp doctors (if one dare use that term to describe those butchers of human flesh).

The actual practice of indoctrination is extreme to a level almost incomprehensible to regular citizens, and on many a day I wish that I had not seen the evidence and materials used. It is horrific beyond horror movies and very "real" especially when done to children. I can elaborate but for now, I'll not satisfy every morbid desire to know details. In time, perhaps some of the techniques, along with a counseling theme can be expressed.

The end result of this indoctrination and slavery is typically some form of multiple personality disorder MPD. I have witnessed first hand persons "switching" from one personality to another, and the effects are notable, both on them and on me. I also never go this alone, so if I use the term "us" that reflects the partnership that I have in so doing this sort of counseling. There is strength and accountability in numbers.

Personalities can be of any age, any gender, any worldview, any capability as far as gifts and abilities, and any frame of mind, from human time bombs to innocent children that want an ice cream cone -- all built, purposefully, into a single human individual and able to be brought to the fore with a mere voice (or signal) command of some sort.

It gets weirder than that, with other "senses" beyond the normal ones, going into ESP, astral projection, aural projection and a strange "8th sense" that sort of defies definition, have that persons with that sense having the ability (seemingly) to know things that no one can know.

Is this all merely demonic possession? Certainly, but it is far more intricate than that, but that is the baseline. This is not of God for sure!

Is there a means to help or assist those who are in the midst of this sort of issue? Yes, but it is very time consuming, not for amateurs, and certainly not something that one can just wave a Christian magic wand over and fix by uttering the name of Jesus. I'll share why that is in later posts.

For now, here is the thread and let's see where it goes. Oh, and for the record, I am NOT the expert on this issue. I am learning as I go, and my education is ongoing. As I said above, some of what I now know I wish I did not. But, in any case, there is ample opportunity for God's glory to shine through in and above, and under, and around, and through this issue. May it be so, please, in the Almighty name above all names, Jesus Christ, Lamb of God, innocent slain Messiah who died and was resurrected from the dead to save us from our sins and to defeat death, the Great I AM who now sits at the right hand of God the Father forever!

2. Grace&Truth

Grace&Truth New Member

Thanks for posting this! I was wanting more info and also does and don'ts on how to counsel in these situations. A friends grown son was seduced into a situation where he was kept for about a year in a home of a person thought to be a Christian but seems he had ritualistic things happen to him. When I first heard this I was very skeptical yet, I have met him and know that he is not normal and she has told me many things about him and this situation. I believe she needs more information as she is trying to deal with this alone, not that others do not care, I think it is more because no one has a clue as to how to help...we do pray for them but personally I would like to know more as to be a help and support to her. Do you believe a truly born again Christian can be demon posessed? Also, are there other websites that can help? I would appreciate any info you can supply...Thanks!!!!

(I will be gone for awhile today, but will be back on later)

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I can appreciate the fact that you say there are things that you know that you wish you didn't know. Actually, I empathize with you on this as my immediate family experienced something that we wish to never have happen again after encountering something very dark and sinister not long after coming to Christ. I believe when one encounters this they will truly wish to never do so again.

When I watch or see TV evangelists charging devils as they do, I see them as clueless.

The details of what "happened" to us I would like to be able share with others who are gracious, as it was a very odd, sinister, evil situation, and perhaps someone with more experience in these things can offer some insight into why and what actually took place, if at all possible.

- Peace

4. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

Graceandtruth, no, I do not believe that true justified believers can be satanically possessed. They are God's and God's alone. But, they can be harassed!

The question is, are they "true" justified believers, or did they merely make a choice to follow God in a religious sense. For me, this is not a point of debate, it is a reality that I see in the church world all the time, and it is reflected in countless testimonies that I have heard, read, and watched in action. Like one can worship a false god, have zeal for a false religion, and even carry a false religious book from some cult or otherwise, one can do likewise and just happen to have the right name of God, the right book, and even the right place of worship. God tells us that there is a "re-creation" that happens when we are born again from above (justified, regenerated, adopted through faith/repentance) that doesn't happen when one is merely religious. The greatest example of this is the difference between the Jews and true Christian believers. Both carried the same Bible, both knew the same God, but only one of the two groups was "in Christ," and as such, justified into new life.

About your situation, it is common for people to not understand what is happening. First, we seem to lack adequate language or experience to deal with issues like this, People are all over the map on the issue, from dragging in gnostic ideas about how to do spiritual warfare, to turning their backs on people who have difficult issues because they are not or can not walk with Christ. There is a combination of spiritual, psychological, and physiological issues that are happening all at the same time in individuals who have been exposed to abuse, whether ritualistic of not. Sometimes they just need to learn to practice forgiveness and walk away, knowing that evil exists in this world and that some of that evil has touched them. At other times, the programming that has been deliberately implanted into the individual is all of the above at once, and very deceptive and complicated!

I have worked with some of the most complicated episodes possible. The levels of torture and abuse perpetrated on these individuals is beyond measure and difficult to even consider, one human being to another. The intentional planting of multiple personalities is both art and science, and those doing this on purpose are fully aware of what they do, and worse, they like it... They are sick, of their father the devil, and only salvageable by Christ's blood (both the abused and the abuser!). It is through careful prayer, more careful ministry and counseling, and even more careful de-programming that any semblance of regular life is restored, and that often takes a decade or more. No quick fixes with this stuff.

One common form of "training" abuse is the use of a cage (dog kennel, or similar). Individuals are placed naked in a cage or box and not released for lengthy periods of time (worst case I've head of was over 10 years). They are treated like animals in order to create an obedient animal where once a human being existed. It goes without saying that while in the cage that various sorts of physical, emotional, and spiritual abuse occur.

Another common form of "training" is to coach the abused ones to cry out to Jesus. A Bible passage is read to them, like Matthew 19:14 (Jesus instructing the little children to come to Him) or Matthew 11:28 (I will give you rest) and when they cry out to Jesus, a false Jesus comes and abuses them in the most horrific way while the crowd watches and laughs. After time (this is done ritualistically for years!) Christ, the Bible, any mention of church or "help" from God is seen as the worst possible thing, so the one thing that can actually help is avoided at all cost.

Even more insidious, is the implanting of suicide thoughts connected to God, Christ, the Bible, church, pastors, etc. Those who wade in and think that they can just do an "exorcist movie" sort of thing will often find their subject committing suicide from the carefully implanted time bomb coached into the abused individual. Most of the implanted stuff is done in some form of a pattern whereby one must understand the pattern in order to begin defusing it to keep the patient alive. That is the tricky part, and the part where God's ultimate sovereignty over the situation is the only thing that will work, hence the VERY careful prayers (often in an OT Hebrew style, so as to not "trigger" terms that cause self-destruction, i.e, "Yeshua" instead of "Jesus," "Yahweh" instead of "God," etc.) for God to work to both identify and extract the pattern from individuals who have been implanted with such.

Preacher4Truth... Yes, and amen. One of the reasons I argue as I do on the board has little, really, to do with my adamant stance about Calvinism. It is rather that in these cases, God alone can work, and the individual is almost always hostile! They cannot and will not "chose" Christ. Yet, I have seen God do miracles with these hostile persons, and what a sweet day it is when they finally begin to integrate by leading each personality in turn to Christ, and becoming a singular whole individual once again. That is biblical counseling at its finest! Pure God and pure gospel!

5. Grace&Truth

Grace&Truth New Member