1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Starting to understand how Christ felt in the temple.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by TexasSky, Jun 20, 2005.

1. patrick

patrick New Member

Jim,

I have sent you a pm. You have my answer there...capish

James [​IMG] I like your style

Jim,

Jesus came while we were yet sinners. That is me and you. Christ love isn't something we should take lightly. The world knows what the church against. We never show them what we are for. We reach out to sinners not push down farther in the muck of sin.

I had people dog me when I wasn't a Christian. They judged me and thought they were better than me. 2 men visited me when I was in jail on drug charges and told me they loved me. My heart softened. They planted a seed thru love. Today, God uses me to reach a lost and dying world. Love brought me into the kingdom not someone judging me. Christianity starts with love and mercy. That is what God showed us on the cross. We need to get back to that time when Christ 1st touched us and tell me Love is not important!!!!!!!!!