1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

State ACLU Director Resigns After Daughters Frightened By Men In Women’s Restroom

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The American Civil Liberties Union’s state director in Georgia has resigned after her young daughters were “visibly frightened” and concerned for their safety when three men dressed in drag entered the women’s restroom with them.

Maya Dillard Smith, whose resignation was first reported by Atlanta Progressive News, wrote: “I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered.

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she continued.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/02/s...ened-by-men-in-womens-restroom/#ixzz4ASiyvSFw

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

She is awesome.

Well, you know what they say - a conservative is a liberal who goes into the ladies' room with her two young daughters and they encounter three scary-looking transvestites. Should've stayed out of Target.

3. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I like to read stories like this about Anti-Christ Lawyers Unconscionable. this issue shouldn't cost them as many members as their supporting the Nazis' right to March through a Jewish suburb, but it's better than nothing.