1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

State allows men to identify themselves as women

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 1, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    he state of Massachusetts, which has been at the forefront of normalizing homosexual relationships in law, has taken a bold new step to allow applicants for drivers licenses to select their gender on official documents.

The decision by Rachel Kaprielian became public when an organization promoting family values obtained a copy of a letter she dispatched to a homosexual lobbying organization.

The letter to Marc Solomon of MassEquality said the state Registry of Motor Vehicles "has amended its policy to enable transgendered individuals to more easily change the gender designation on their licenses and identity cards."

More Here

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Maybe Colorado will let me select which weight I want to use on my drivers license. :laugh:

3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will say this with the utmost confidence: If 49 states are pro-homosexual, then Alabama will be the last state to be pro-homosexual.

Incidently, here in Alabama, you can pretty much write whatever weight you want on the license registration form. My weight has been listed at 320 LBS for the past 12 years. No one has ever bothered to check it or even question it. I even told one person who works at the Department of Public Safety (they deal with renewing licenses) that I am about 10 pounds away from 320 & she told me that it doesn't matter & there was no point in changing it. Maybe that's her way of saying that I won't be able to get below 300 LBS.

#3 BigBossman, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
  4. billwald

billwald New Member

Put finger prints on ID then nothing else matters.