1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Steelers Bengals !

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by A&I, Jan 1, 2007.

1. A&I

A&I New Member

After Ben almost got killed in a motelcycle accident and knowing we wouldn;t have a real chance for the Super Bowl and then heard some of the Bengals say they hated the Steelers and they couldn;t wait to beat us .And saw that we played them in our last game !
    I said to couple of guys at work .I would love to see us beat the Bengals at their house in Over Time and knock them out of the playoffs in OT with a long pass to our rookie or a long field goal . Well well well !

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

I am glad the Steelers are out of the playoffs...

I am glad the Bengals are out of the playoffs...

Now if the Jets and Ravens could be in that list we would have something :)

3. A&I

A&I New Member

Steelers

I think the Ravens and Chargers in the AFC Title game .
    I think the Bears and have no glue who the other team will be in the NFC Title game .Like to see the Saints .

I would like to see the Saints win it all .

4. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I hate to see the Bengals and Titans not make it to the playoffs. The Steelers are at home with them, though. :tongue3:

5. SOGOSINGER

SOGOSINGER New Member

The Bengals are in total disarray with horrible team chemistry and absolutely no discipline to be found! WHen they hired Marvin Lewis, he was supposed to have the rep as a no-nonsense guy- maybe he needs to go to Bill Cowhers school on " how not to worry about making friends and just do your job" Carson Palmer was the only visible person displaying discipline on the sidelines...Carson has stated in paper that he's staying in Cinci this offseason and wants to be involved in player decisions...

who has the under/over on Cincinnati arrests between now and next season?