1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stupidest movies of all time

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Spinach, Jan 10, 2009.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

We once saw 10 minutes of a movie I grabbed off my sons shelf, The Stupids, it was awful, he agreed. it pays to rent first before you pay for it.

Plan 9 From Outer Space, was actually paid for by a church, it was supose to be a christian based movie, the producer, Ed Wood, convinced them if they wanted to make some money, (building project if I remeber correctly) they needed something catchy, and more entertaining. And Ed Wood was the only producer they could get or afford, they could ahve done better themselves. It has been deemd the worst movies ever made, by the worst ever producer. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052077/faq

Howard the Duck was by far one of the stupidest movies.

2. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Indeed!

Everyone kept telling me to watch this...Why God, Why!!!!!!

So I did...I kept waiting for something, just anything to explain the phenomena that this movie created...just when I was about to turn it off…I thought I might miss the part that made this movie worth it...then I got to the point of no return...I watched it this far... I might as well see what happens...WHY GOD, WHY!!!!

3. BigBossman

BigBossman Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I haven't seen that movie in so long. I might actually have to buy & watch it.

4. Dr. Timo

Dr. Timo New Member

stupids

I agree the stupids was very, very, very stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: