1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Submersible Keyboard

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Gina B, May 22, 2014.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I bought one a while back and it proved a good buy. Whew! My doggie decided to go all leap-frog on me seconds after I sat down with a full cup the other day, and naturally, the cup tipped at an angle and straight onto the keyboard.

After it dried, there were keys that stuck and I kept thinking to myself that I really thought I'd bought one that could be put in water, but wasn't sure. So I flipped it over and yep! The little pictures showed it in water. It still seemed wrong, so I tried washing it more and nope, no good.

So I unhooked it and gave it a soak for a few minutes and it worked out nice!

It looks brand new again, the keys are great, etc.. I don't remember paying too much for this thing either, though I think that ended up happening because it was put in the wrong place and they ended up giving me the price on the shelf because it was their mistake. It was quite a while back, so it really surprised me that the keys haven't shown any wear. I used to run through keyboard really fast, so far as not being able to see the letters after a very short time. (I write) These aren't even faded.

Anyhow, I highly recommend a submersible keyboard!

2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Especially if you are a scuba diver....sorry Gina, I just had to. The devil made me do it..:tongue3:

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

The way people refuse to stop texting, there's probably a scuba diving safe phone! LOL