1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Sunday Morning Worship Attendance Patterns

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by saturneptune, Dec 23, 2012.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I was right - standing room only. It was beautiful. The service was wonderful, the songs were gorgeous, the drama/dance that the girls did made me cry. :godisgood:

2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

It seems that the "balance" in our church is staying about the same.

The visit twice a year folks offset the -- we've got other plans -- folks, yesterday. "About the same" because because there more present, yesterday, than our average Sunday morning worship service.

IMO, the real test of this happens when Christmas Day falls on Sunday.

3. Sminasian

Sminasian Member

I am one of the blessed baptists I guess. Our church is exploding more and more every week. And Christmas eve service is no exception. We have Sunday pm service too and Wednesday night bible study. All that are getting larger. We have had 29 baptisms in 3 months and our membership is growing. The Christmas cantata had 371 people. I think they said that is the largest attendence EVER in this church. We are usually 200 + on Sunday ams