1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sunday School Curriculum

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by jshurley04, Apr 19, 2007.

1. jshurley04

jshurley04 New Member

Friends,

I am looking for a Sunday School Curriculum for our church. Right now we have teachers that are just winging it and that needs to stop A.S.A.P. However, I am not a writer of things for the younger age groups, or the older for that matter, they just endure it a little better. I need a set of materials that is age specific and done well.

I need to find a good bible based material that uses the NKJV. I do not like the NIV and have not proven anything else other than the KJV. We are about to make a switch in translations in the church and the NKJV is what we will be using at our core.

I have looked around the internet and have not really found anything that I have much interest in. I would appreciate the help.

2. Debby in Philly

Debby in Philly Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

I'll make you a deal.

I work with a mission group that collects old SS material from larger churches and then distributes them to poorer churches both in the US and abroad, and it's done entirely on donations. I have a couple of boxes here at my house, and I will send you one of them, free of charge, if you will send me an address.

I will send them via media mail, which coming from Alaska might be 3 days and might be 2 months (Usually 2-3 weeks).

I know that your church doesn't have a lot of money, so all you have to do is pass them along when you're finished with them.

Should be enough for a couple of years.

4. jshurley04

jshurley04 New Member

Thanks H.O.G. a PM is on the way. Wow, I will not have to abbreviate you name anymore. It does not look good when done that way.:laugh:

5. palagislandgirl

palagislandgirl New Member

You can also check with Group Publishing. They have downloadable free samples. Group will send you a box load of free stuff. Cook Publishing will also send free samples. I have used both of these in the past and they are good.
    :godisgood:

6. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

Don't worry about it. HoG works fine.