1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Surprise To Nbc, "in God We Trust" Poll

Discussion in '2006 Archive' started by Ralph III, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

Hello All,
    My Dad passed an email along to me today, as he so often does, ha. Anyhow it is labeled "surprise to NBC; "In God We Trust Poll'. The email stated it was one of the largest online voting participation for them. With what was described as very surprising results at mid 80 percentile range, in favor of keeping Our Motto. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

So I googled their website to vote and for results. Thought y'all may like to know and/or participate.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10103521/

Oops! The web is coming across after- the- vote with results. You may have to find where to vote for yourself, or google "nbc in God we trust".

take care,:godisgood:
    Ralph

#1 Ralph III, Oct 11, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2006
  2. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

They won't be as proud of this poll as they would have been if the poll had been against God.

3. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

I agree and why the Christian email titled it "surprise" to nbc. I don't think they are getting quite the results they maybe wanted or expected?

My email attachemnt had a depiction of Christ which I was going to include. How do y'all do such?

Have a good one, Ralph:wavey: