1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TAXI

Discussion in 'Polls Forum' started by Salty, Mar 10, 2005.

?
  1. Usual transporation

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Often

28.9%
  3. seldom

21.1%
  4. only special eg airport

2.6%
  5. only emergancy eg going to hosiptal

42.1%
  6. Never

5.3%
  7. I am a taxi driver

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    One of the blessings in driving a cab is when my customer is a Christian. (and they dont even have to be a Baptist!) I have had some great Christian fellowship over the past two years. In fact, I have had the opportunity to bring a few people to our church.

2. Pete

Pete New Member

MargoWriter, I was just looking at the BB graemlins and I think there are more there than what I use in the cab :eek: [​IMG] I use about 10 of the 22 at work...depending on the fare at the time [​IMG]

Salty, I haven't come across many Christians in the last 12 years of cabs. Get a few ..."interesting"... discussions now and then though [​IMG]

3. blessedmamma

blessedmamma New Member

In the 7 months since we moved here I think I have seen 1 cab. But when we lived in California we would take a cab to the mall if the car was being worked on.

4. MargoWriter

MargoWriter New Member

I just saw a cab at Wal-Mart on Saturday, and I thought of you all. [​IMG]

5. HOHNancy

HOHNancy New Member

The ONLY taxi trip I went on was in the middle 1990s, when I had to go to another town for an ear, nose, and throat doctor to get an ear exam and hearing test to apply for governmental benefits.

P.S. When I first saw the title "Taxi", I thought this thread is about the TV SHOW (until I looked)! LOL

6. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

I try not to think too long about taxis; brings up memories about riding in taxis in Mexico City. A combination of "chicken" and destruction derby.