1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Temptations at school...and at work

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by UnchartedSpirit, Jan 5, 2006.

1. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

waaaahhh it won't get out of my head!

2. DeeJay

DeeJay New Member

I like enertanment, movies and music that I probably could do with out. But reading these comics they seem over the top, to say the least. I think you alread know the answer befor you asked.

I would just encourage you to do what you know is the right thing. If you turn this opertunity down, because you know it is the right thing to do. You can have faith that the Lord will bring better opertunities for you. No matter how much you are smitten with this cartoon there are better ones that you will like just as well. Choose one that does not conflict with your faith.

3. MatthewHenry

MatthewHenry New Member

I've seen that cartoon... and it's full of strife, filthy language and anti-american attitude. As a Believer in Jesus Christ, Do you want to be a part of this?

-MH

4. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

Yes, I already knew the answer, that it's dangeruous to play over these things...but why can't anyone do any better? I want to surpass this level!