1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Terrel Owens suspended "indefinitely" over altercation with Douglas, McNabb...develop

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Mike McK, Nov 6, 2005.

1. nate

nate New Member

Mcnabb is not a great quaterback! Plain and simple. Bret Farve would have won the Super Bowl last year with Freddy Mitchell and TO. That said T.O. should not have said what he said you don't attack your team period. I think he should have been released. I hope he goes somewhere he can win a ring! Maybe Atlanta! Mcnabb is decent but not great.I respect him only becuase he plays so hard!

2. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

What IF Terrell Owens playing with Payton Manning. No doubt, Ownes would have catch lot of touchdowns from Manning! Yes I agree with you that McNabbs is not a great quarterback, but playing so hard.

He threw an interprection(lousy spelling) against Cowboy. That was not good play. Also, he got sore after trying to stop Cowboy player from touchdown. Oh well.

Bad news for Eagles this season.

I am sure that Owens would be gone anywhere to any team next season. I would be surprise if Colts get Ownes that would be a HUGE sucessful for them. Wait and see.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

3. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

Living in philly all of my life until moving to Tampa Bay area a couple of years ago, I continued to follow and root for the eagles. But I am finding myself slowly turning into a Bucs fan. After that fiaso on Monday Night Football agianst the Cowboys I have had it.
    I totally agree with Rush. McNabb is the most overrated quarterback in the game.
    It seems like every time he makes a grave mistake he hobbles off the field like he is in great pain. Maybe TO has a point.

4. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Do you realize that McNabb is playing with a hernia? I don't know he does it. He made a mistake last night, no doubt. But, agreeing with an idiot like TO? You've got to be kidding.

4 NFC Championship Game apperances and a 3 pt loss in the Super Bowl earns your disdain of McNabb? Fans of the Bears, Liedowns, and others can only dream of how good you've had it. Not surprising that a Philly sports fan is kicking McNabb. This is the same city whose football fans booed Santa Claus.

It would a terrible idea for the Colts to bring in TO. He would find something to complain about with Peyton Manning. Besides, the Colts already have a pretty good #1 receiver in Marvin Harrison.

5. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. Paladin

Paladin New Member

Think Congress should get involved in the Terrell Ownens situation? Appears that Sen. Specter might think so, but it appears he has little ground to stand on; at least in the opinion of some labor law experts.

Do the Eagles have to play Owens or even activate him for all games? Should not Andy Reid have the right to run his team? Sen. Specter needs to keep his Senate Committee out of this issue.

http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercurynews/sports/football/nfl/oakland_raiders/13282953.htm