1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Terrorism Deaths Quadruple Under Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Nov 24, 2015.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Says talk is cheap in order to downplay the quote I provided....then tries to bolster his position by providing statements/quotes from the same guy I quoted.

Once again you illustrate why it is fruitless to attempt discussion with you.

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

The OP (original poster) did indeed blame Obama in post #3.

I marked posts dumb that deserved the tag, don't like that? Too bad.

I'm not arguing the meaning of OP. It has a meaning and I've explained the meaning (with references). You and carpro are willfully ignorant of the meaning. You were possibly only ignorant prior to this thread, but since your error has been pointed out to you and you continue to ignore the true meaning you are now willfully ignorant.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, I know that the source is good and that the numbers are correct and that so-called workplace violence is Islamic terrorism.

Obama, being half-white, has been betrayed by the evil white blood in his veins.