1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Terrorists ecstatic

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by hillclimber1, Apr 27, 2007.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

2. Shiloh

Shiloh New Member

Why would any sane person want any Dem in power?

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Terrorists are licking their lips in anticipation.

Appeasers and defeatists , one and all.:(

4. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]FROM WND'S JERUSALEM BUREAU[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+2]Democrat debate 'victory for Iraqi insurgents'[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][SIZE=+1]Terrorists say anti-war statements moment of glory for global 'resistance movements'[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [SIZE=-1]Posted: April 27, 2007
    1:24 p.m. Eastern

[/SIZE] [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times][FONT=Palatino, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times, serif] By Aaron Klein
    [SIZE=-1] © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com [/SIZE] [/FONT] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times] [​IMG]
    Democratic primary debate in South Carolina last night (Photo: The State, Columbia, S.C.) TEL AVIV – Democratic presidential hopefuls flashing their anti-war credentials last night at a national debate by stating they would immediately withdraw from Iraq, encouraged Palestinian terrorist leaders here, who labeled the debate a victory for Iraqi insurgents and "resistance movements" throughout the world. [/FONT][FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]The debate was widely covered today by the Palestinian and pan-Arab media. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]"We see Hillary (Clinton) and other candidates are competing on who will withdraw from Iraq and who is guilty of supporting the Iraqi invasion. This is a moment of glory for the revolutionary movements in the Arab world in general and for the Iraqi resistance movement specifically," said Abu Jihad, one of the overall leaders of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror organization. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times]I think democrats will do good if they will withdraw as soon as they are in power," he said. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Palatino, Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Georgia, Times](Story continues below)[/FONT]

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55424

5. 2 Timothy2:1-4

Now who else wants evidence that the rhetoric from the left is giving aid and comfort to the enemy. This issue is now settled. No one can say otherwise with any credablitity at this point.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If Ron Paul does not win the GOP presidential nomination next year or if the Libertarian Party presidential nominee does not win, then I certainly hope that whomever the Democrats nominate for president wins.

Why? I want to see the reaction starting on January 20, 2009, of Bush "conservatives" who have pushed for more and more power for the executive branch. They have been all for this accumulation of power during a period of time when it has been "their guy" occupying the Oval Office. I want to see if they remain consistent in this stance if it's a President Hillary Clinton or a President Barack Obama or a President John Edwards, etc., occupying the Oval Office.

If I was a betting man, I would bet that the Bush "conservatives" will turn 180° which will make it evident that they don't stand on principle but on party and the rule of man instead of the rule of law.

We accomplished our goals in Iraq. It is time to bring our troops home and/or send them to Afghanistan where they should have been sent in the first place to fight against those who attacked the United States on September 11, 2001.

I don't care what al Qaeda and its Taliban allies like or don't like, enjoy or don't enjoy. I want to see what is best for this country happen. I am sick and tired of the politics that the vast majority of Republicans and Democrats in Washington, D.C. are playing with the lives of our military personnel.

#6 KenH, Apr 27, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  7. 2 Timothy2:1-4

And we thank you for this unrelated interruption and we get back to the topic at hand.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some "conservatives" may allow their positions to be determined by the thoughts of al Qaeda personnel and its followers. I don't.

9. 2 Timothy2:1-4

It isn't about people's positions. It is about how they get expressed.

10. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    There's the matter of the 1st amendment to the U.S. constitution. Just because someone says something that a Bush "conservative" doesn't like or doesn't agree with doesn't mean that person's comment is wrong or should not have been said.

George W. Bush is not king and the Bush "conservatives" are not princes. It's time all of them understood this.

11. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

So Ken, are you in disagreement with the article and it's assertions or what? Do you deny that the Democrats are acting in the best interest of our enemy, and against our troops and nation?

12. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrats, and Republicans such as Ron Paul, who are calling for bringing our troops out of Iraq are advocating a policy that is in the best interest of the United States.

If we stay in Iraq another ten years the situation will not be any better than it is today. The result would be that several more thousand U.S. troops will have been killed and several more tens of thousands wounded without any improvement in the situation concerning the Iraq civil war. Only the Iraqis can bring an end to their civil war.

#12 KenH, Apr 27, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2007
  13. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Great post!

Don't worry though, as soon as the new Democratic President is sworn in on January 20, 2009, we will begin pulling our troops out of Iraq, and we will attempt to repair the damage done by this idiotic President we currently have in office.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'd like some real hard evidence from our world leaders that Al Qaeda is in fact the organized global threat of the century they keep claiming it is or if it even exists outside of government claims spoon fed to corporate media.

Source

Other's in the not so distant past bought the "trust us we're the government" line fed to a controlled press as if it was all credible information once before and look how that all turned out.

#14 poncho, Apr 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007
  15. OrovilleTim

OrovilleTim New Member

Edited: Never mind... I discovered the Ignore list ;)

#15 OrovilleTim, Apr 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2007