1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Terrorists Root for Democrats

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Nov 2, 2006.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52747

Mideast terror leaders
    to U.S.: Vote Democrat

Withdrawal from Iraq would embolden
    jihadists to destroy Israel, America

By Aaron Klein
    © 2006 WorldNetDaily.com

EXCERPT

JERUSALEM – Everybody has an opinion about next Tuesday's midterm congressional election in the U.S. – including senior terrorist leaders interviewed by WND who say they hope Americans sweep the Democrats into power because of the party's position on withdrawing from Iraq, a move, as they see it, that ensures victory for the worldwide Islamic resistance.

The terrorists told WorldNetDaily an electoral win for the Democrats would prove to them Americans are "tired."

They rejected statements from some prominent Democrats in the U.S. that a withdrawal from Iraq would end the insurgency, explaining an evacuation would prove resistance works and would compel jihadists to continue fighting until America is destroyed.

They said a withdrawal would also embolden their own terror groups to enhance "resistance" against Israel.

"Of course Americans should vote Democrat," Jihad Jaara, a senior member of the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades terror group and the infamous leader of the 2002 siege of Bethlehem's Church of the Nativity, told WND.

2. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

:confused:Obviously the terrorists really want us to vote republican. How stupid do they think we are?

3. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Scene: In a cave somewhere along the Pakistan/Afghanistan border region . . .

Osama: Boy, I wish I could leave this cave and get to a dentist. This rotten tooth is killing me!

Terrorist #2: I'm sorry master. I'll pull it for you after the meeting.

Osama: Thanks, Mohammed Abdul. Anyway, let's get down to business. Who are we gonna endorse in the American elections?

Terrorist #3: May Allah be praised, Master Osama, I suggest we rally 'round Bush and the GOP!

Terrorist #2 shoots #3 to death.

Osama: Anyone else? Good! Let's put out a press release to WingNut Daily endorsing the Democratic candidates.

4. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

When does Al Qaeda put out their voting guide for terrorist appeasers?

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They just did.

It says vote for the defeatists. Vote democrat.

"WND read Pelosi's remarks to the terror leaders, who unanimously rejected her contention an American withdrawal would end the insurgency. Islamic Jihad's Saadi, laughing, stated, "There is no chance that the resistance will stop." "

#5 carpro, Nov 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2006
  6. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Inane propaganda of the most flagrant sort.

7. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

I know you are often "over the top" on some of your comments Carpro, but I don't believe you really think that someone like myself, a democrat, actually wants the terrorists to defeat our troops. This would mean that you would also believe that I would be willing to see more of our troops killed and injured purely for political gain. This is certainly untrue!

8. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Sadly, Terry, I think he believes this kind of tripe. Carpro, care to dispute it?

9. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

I pray that he believes that the enemy thinks that democrats are weak and innefective . . . I pray that no Americans are weak and innefective in the war on terror.

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, but liberals can't seem to help themselves.

They have never caught on to how to be constructively critical of government policy without damaging the morale of those on the front lines enforcing those policies.:BangHead:

They don't seem to understand the difference between being critical of administration policy and urging actions that provide encouragement to our enemies.:BangHead:

They don't really want to see any more of our troops die but they keep advocating policies that prolong the struggle by encouraging our enemies and inevitably cause more of their deaths. :BangHead:

Liberals just don't seem to get it.

And yes, to some liberal politicians that should know better, it's all about political power. And if it takes a few hundred more of our troops to die for them to get that power, that's acceptable to them.

But they would never admit it. Instead they'll try to use those deaths they helped cause as leverage to get the power they so desperately seek.

11. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

The usual cowardly response by politicians bungling a war is: "if you criticize me, you are attacking our troops and helping the enemy!"

No honest person makes such an argument.

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Calling our troops terrorists or uneducated rubes like Kerry did, cold blooded killers and "broken" like Murtha did, Nazis like Durbin did, and keepers of gulags like Kennedy did is not what I call being critical of the administration.

Those are direct attacks on the courage and integrity of our troops.

Liberals just don't get it.:BangHead:

13. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Welllll, looking for the silver lining on this debacle . . . Kerry did not call our troops his fellow war criminals this time . . .

That is not enough silver in that lining.

14. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

post deleted

#14 saturneptune, Nov 3, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2006
  15. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Deliberate mischaracterizations of what was actually said about whom - very Coulterish.

Except they were not.

Sure they do, but pretenders lie about it.

16. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by c
    Those are direct attacks on the courage and integrity of our troops.

In this case, Daisy, your apologist's opinion doesn't matter. Neither does mine.

In all those cases, our troops felt they were. That is all that matters.

17. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If while engaged in an action that the recognized leader of a large contingent of the enemy (bin Laden) says is the center of the war you openly declare that the war is unwinnable and that a timetable irrespective of outcome should be set for withdrawal then you are without any question helping the enemy.

If the US withdraws on a "timeline" then the enemy wins. The only people who don't seem to recognize this are the liberal Dems. If you think a fight is helping them recruit then just imagine what a victory in that fight will do. If you think Iraq or Israel or the broader Middle East are the boundaries of their objectives then you are insane.

Liberals think they hate us because of what we've done or very specifically because we are in Iraq. That isn't it. They hate us because of who we are and what we believe. We stand in the way of what they consider their mission from Allah- to conduct jihad until the world is "converted".

If we stick it out and prove that we are more like our WW2 forebearers than the Vietnam era then it will be tough but the battle of wills will be won.

If they perceive that we have run away from them then we will have ensured that they will strengthen in every respect from men to communications to materials to intelligence... and that they will be much more aggressive toward the US, its allies, and its interests.

Withdrawal = appeasement in this case

18. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW, I don't think the effort is now being managed well but the Dem alternative is even worse.

Rumsfeld should go. Cheney should be given something else to do.

19. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Though you and MP have not expressed this willingness to see our troops harmed, (as far as I know) your party has expressed in nearly every way possible that very idea, for political gain.

20. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I am an honest person and I state categorically that the current crop of leftists inhabiting the upper echelon of the Party of Democrats, is systematically trying to destroy the Presidency of GWB, and in so doing are aiding and abetting the enemy and are putting our troops in greater harm.