1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Terrorists: WWJD?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Nov 15, 2015.

1. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus didn't call Peter satan! He call satan, satan.

2. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that people know what I meant. *roll eyes*

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

So vengeance is the Lord's and not ours?Wink

• Like Like x 1
  4. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, are you saying that self defense or defense of others = vengence???

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Did you READ where I typed that?

6. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    David would not kill Saul because Saul was the LORDS anointed. He did pretty good killing the terrorists however.

7. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I bet you'd find yourself singing a different tune if you were aboard a city bus-----lets just say in crowded MARTA of Atlanta-----and a jihadist was found to be on board(discovered by YOU when he showed you his vest made of dynamite) and there were women and children on board------you would sweat your last drop of sweat looking at his hand on that dettinator-------suddenly what Jesus told Peter about putting his sword up in its scabbard becomes irrelevant----as you keep sweating buckshot-----since you discovered that YOU are the only man on board who can prevent women and children from dying horrible deaths!!! Will you come to the defence of the bus and its driver who so happens to be pregnant--------or would you reason-----well-----its God's will we all die!!!

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG] There one of you go again with the demonizing of folks just because YOU want to falsely stereotype them. You could bet a thousand different scenarios and it would be just as irrelevant and have NOTHING to do with the 10,000 yet unnamed Syrian refugees.

Why don't some of ya start demonizing crazy white people? They seem to be the ones going into churches and shooting up folks. Ya got any vetting process for allowing all them to run around free? Or is the demonizing only for folks who don't look like you?

9. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

They DO look like me!!! What makes you think they don't??? YOU look like me!!! Black folks look like me! White folks look like me----I've told you once and tell you again-----I do not stereotype!!! White man come up to me for a fight-----he's gonna be met with resistance!! Middle East dude come after me to kidnap my family------somebody is fixin' to die!!!-------what we're saying is this-------I don't believe there is any way you can get 10,000 people in one spot without some sort of police force to police those 10,000 people!!

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And I'll tell you again that the only reason you're talking about the jihadists terrorists is because you've chosen to stereotype Muslims and not little blonde haired , blue eyed white kids.

And what is being said is there are already police in the United States. Let them police when they aren't busy murdering unarmed people.

11. HAMel

HAMel Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    blackbird..., liberalism contributes nothing to society at large. They only take from.
    We have homeless vets with no financial support on the horizon but we're going to bring in untold thousands of Syrians of which at least 10% are radical..., and give them everything they need.

Liberalism. It works fine until other people's money runs out.

12. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hamel sez: "Liberalism. It works fine until other people's money runs out."

Or until the paying folk say "NO MORE" - whichever comes first.

Either way the takers ain't gonna take lightly to being yanked from their govt teat!