1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Texas Fire Fighters

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by kyredneck, Oct 8, 2009.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Back during the gulf war the fire dept of a small town fire dept in Texas was invited to help fight the oil well fires in Kuwait. When they got there fires were burning everywhere. They loaded everything they had on this one old truck they had shipped over there with them and drove into the desert. From high up on a sand dune they could see a well fire below them blazing away. In a blink of an eye their truck was rolling down the hill and headed right for it. They didn't stop until they were right in the middle of the fire. They all jumped out and used anything and everything they had to stamp out the fire. After a while the fire started to die out. They kept up the thrashing, and stomping until they had smothered it completely out. A rich Sheik had been watching and rushed over. It was one of his wells and he said he had never seen anything like that before. They were the bravest men he had ever met. He said he would pay them a million dollars for what they did. Then he asked them what they might do with the money.
    The fire chief said that the first thing they were going to do was fix the brakes on their truck.

#1 kyredneck, Oct 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    sorry folks, i thought I was in the jokes forum when I posted this; I've requested for it to be moved.

Larry.