1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Texas welfare mom reveals how much money she gets per month, smokes pot instead of working

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The 32 year old mother with three kids is on welfare just like her parents. Probably, her kids will do the same. And why wouldn’t they? People who go to work every day are the fools, she insists… she gets paid to sleep late, hang around all day and smoke weed.

Listen to this shockingly honest admission:

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

What's sad is that she's happy to live in poverty and raise her kids that way. She gets $400 something for food for 4 a month. That's not a whole lot. Plus she has to cover either a car or public transportation, clothing for her children, school supplies, etc. She is happy to live without ever having the ability to actually lift her family up and out of this situation. She has no pride.

This is where I think there should be a limit as to how long you are on welfare/food stamps unless you have a certifiable disability that does not allow you to work - and even then, you should have to do something!! Even if it's stuffing envelopes or making phone calls. But limit how much you can receive in a period of time and suddenly Lucy will find herself out on her rear with no house, no food and no weed.

3. Kevin

Kevin Active Member

To re-use my response to another post.

It is the Law as passed by those elected to represent us, and the Judges they put into positions of power.

I wish I could sit around all day just collecting my check, live in free housing, and smoke weed all the time.