1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank God for Houthis

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Agent47, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

They are outgunned but are giving Saudis nightmares.

As I said, the only way to keep America’s imperialism at bay is to get nucular weapons. That’s what Iran so badly need. Whatever they are doing with Houthis,Hizbollah and PLO is not comparable to terrorism exported by US’ erstwhile buddy Saudi Arabia.

Iran will get away with this because they are dangerously close to making a nucular weapon. Besides, the US gains the most by an unstable ME as they sell weapons to everyone. It is in their economic interest for Iran to maintain its aggression.

2. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmmm. Now that you mention it, I do recall Obama providing massive arms to the Saudis, even supplying ISIS (which he essentially created), and making sure Iran was well-funded. The US military? Not so much. That had to await his successor.

3. Agent47

Agent47 Active Member
    Site Supporter

This is not a Trump problem as such but America's successive foreign policy.

As I said, America gains from the ME conflict by selling arms to all sides from Israel to Saudis. It is already well documented that Britain bombs have been killing Yemeni children. You get the point. Study US arms sales to Saudis. They are at an all time high.

I like Houthis because they are the little guys fighting against all odds. What's wrong with Iran supporting them?

4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I'm well aware that Muslim factions don't just hate non-Muslims but each other as well, and have for a very, very long time. Nothing new here.

And I'm sure there are no Russian (or Chinese) munitions or monies involved in their conflicts. (sarcasm)

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Another troll thread.