1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank you Jesus, and praise the Father and the Holy Ghost

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by James65, Sep 18, 2021.

1. James65

James65 New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you Jesus and praise the Father and Holy Ghost; I have been offer a good job with great benefits (please pray that God helps me thru paper work/workday on the web).

Also my blood sugar numbers have look a lot better while, Praise God I forgot my Blood pressure medicine last night. Usually that would be very bad; but this morning my blood pressure was too low so if not for God’s kindness it could have been much worse.

Lastly and most Importantly THANK GOD for Christ Jesus death and His Resurrection from the dead for this most wicked of sinners, PRAISE GOD for all His goodness and kindness to us all.

To all the readers of this thread sorry about this long thread. But to our Holy God sorry for this short list of praise as Our God is worthy of so much more Praise and Glory.

• Like Like x 1