1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thank you, Reggie Miller!

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by church mouse guy, May 20, 2005.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Reggie Miller # 31 played his last game for the Indiana Pacers last night in downtown Indianapolis at Conseco Fieldhouse.

There will never be another one like him. The NBA says that Reggie "Has played more games with the same team than all but two players in NBA history, John Stockton and Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz...."

Thank you, Reggie!

http://www.nba.com/playerfile/reggie_miller/?nav=page

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Reggie was a great player. I used to really enjoy the matchups between Reggie's Pacers and Jordan's Bulls back in the 90s. They had some classic matchups. As a Bulls fan I was always rooting against Reggie, but have a lot of respect for him and the way he played the game. The game needs more guys like him!

3. tfisher1

tfisher1 New Member

I agree! He has been a class act! No major off court antics to destroy his character like Koby and many others...No whining about money, coaches, playing time, other team members...

He will be missed...He was the last of the Jordan, Barkley, Malone, Stockton era guys...

Todd