1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The 3 C's: CoF's, Creeds & Catechisms.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by preacher4truth, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Herald

Herald New Member

Reformed Baptist churches do not subscribe to the WCF. They may appreciate it or quote from it occasionally, but they do not subscribe to it. How could they when it advocates paedobaptism? I do not know any Reformed Baptist churches that subscribe to the WCF.

2. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

3. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You've debunked nothing, in your mind perhaps:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=2017129#post2017129

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the Apostles Creed. It is sound doctrine. It was said each week by me for 25 years in a PCA church.

5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So would be same situation as in my church, in that in order to be a member, have to agree with the statement of beliefs and agree with pastors/Elders leadership , but can still attend faithfully , just no voting in Meetings, nor able to teach in the church! oddity is that they can still take communion though, as we just require them to be saved and not living in an unrepentant state of sin!