1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The abortionist's eye is on us

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jul 22, 2009.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ..............am asking you to join me. Let me tell you why. Abortion and racism are evil twins, born of the same lie. Where racism now hides its face in public, abortion is accomplishing the goals of which racism only once dreamed. Together, abortionists are destroying humanity at large and the black community in particular. ........

........Racism and abortion are twins in many other ways.

Racism springs from the lie that certain human beings are less than fully human. It's a self-centered falsehood that corrupts our minds into believing we are right to treat others as we would not want to be treated. So it is with abortion.

Racism oppresses its victims, but also binds the oppressors, who sear their consciences with more and more lies until they become prisoners of those lies. They cannot face the truth of human equality because it reveals the horror of the injustices they commit. While victims die physically, practitioners die spiritually. So it is with abortion.

Racism is a way to gain economic advantage at the expense of others. Slavery and plantations may be gone, but racism still allows us to regard those who may keep us from financial gain as less than equals. So it is with abortion. .......

More here

#1 Revmitchell, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2009
  2. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Very interesting.

It will be difficult for the liberals to marginalize her, but I'm sure they'll find a way.

3. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

Hopefully her testimony will help others turn from Abortion. I understand Roe from Roe v Wade is also haunted from her choice. I believe most women that have had abortions eventually regret their decision.

The trick is changing their minds before they have the abortion. I believe if people like her continue to tell their story it will eventually penetrate the hearts of women so they might choose to do good because good is the only choice they can accept.

For the record, Like Jesus, I don't believe one should only do good because there is some law against it. For when the heart is still evil the evil will still persist.

I believe one WILL do good if their hearts are changed then there is no need for a law. Laws can't make one good.

Paul said it best when he said, "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind".

That is my prayer...