1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Amazing Pro-Gay Race

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by bobbyd, Nov 4, 2007.

1. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

The Amazing Race on CBS is one of the few reality shows that my wife and i can usually tolerate watching, mainly because we enjoy watching the interaction with different cultures and societies.
    With that being said, why is it that CBS insists on having at least one homosexual couple on each season of this otherwise decent show!?!?! :BangHead:
    This year's tribute to the homosexual agenda are a couple of "married" lesbian "ministers" from the US Episcipopal church (and i use the terms married and ministers very lightly and with a grain of salt).

Does this bother anyone else????

2. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

The lost will act as the lost does and the far left media such as CBS is just doing what is in their nature to do. There is always another channel. Our time is probably better spent reading anyhow.

3. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

We could email and write letters until they stop doing this. :thumbs:

I don't watch the show. I grew tired of "reality" television after the first two years of Survivor.

("married" lesbian "ministers" from the US Episcipopal church)

:rolleyes:

CBS :tonofbricks:

4. Bro. Williams

Bro. Williams New Member

in order to program you, yours, and the rest of us'ins. Turn it off.

5. thomas not doubting

thomas not doubting New Member

I agree 100% with you Bro. Williams, it's to 'program' all of us into accepting homosexuality.

Turn it off!

6. youngmom4

youngmom4 New Member

I'll agree with that too! :applause: The only reality show we watch is "Are you smarter than a fifth grader?" That is true entertainment, right there! :laugh: