1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Ark Encounter

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by tyndale1946, Jun 27, 2016.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would love to go see this, the only problem is I'm in California and this exhibit is in Kentucky... Williamstown Kentucky to be exact... Now I know that some of you on here are from those parts or near there... So the question is how many of you are planning to visit the Ark Encounter with your families?... And if you do now that I've given the information and the link to follow so you can check it out, will return and tell us about it?... I'm envious of those who have a chance to go and see it and wish I was in your shoes... Brother Glen

https://arkencounter.com/

• Like Like x 1
  2. Smyth

Smyth Active Member

I'll make an effort to see it within the next couple of years. It's less than a day's drive for half the country, but Catalonia is the wrong half.

3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    North Georgia is not that far away from it - I plan to see it.

What a concept - a world wide flood and a 7 day creation week - just as God said it was!

4. Darrell C

Darrell C Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm in Virginia, and would like to see it also. There are a couple of Biblical attractions I wouldn't mind taking my wife to see, one of them is, I believe, a play. I know several people who have gone and they speak highly about it. I will admit, though, I doubt I would go if there was the distance you are faced with. I don't really like to travel.

God bless.